Holding On

Holding On
Everyday Thankfulness

Monday, April 7, 2008

Ta Da! I'm Done!!

As of 9:01 p.m. April 1st, I finished my last class when I hit the submit button - sending off my final test. The last test covered the New Testament - James through Revelation. A most interesting class with lots to cover and memorize. My final paper was based on I Thessalonians 4:13-18 regarding those who "sleep in Christ" and exactly what that means. Does the body and soul sleep till the second coming of Christ (as some denominations and/or other faiths believe) or does only the body sleep with the soul of the believer immediately transported upon death to reside with Christ? You'll have to read my paper and find out!

So, this past week of absolute freedom I have read for fun, walked more, swam more, organized some pictures, cleaned some closests (sorting through years of cards that I have saved) and even deep cleaned the house (covering areas not covered in years!) without the stress of feeling guilty because I wasn't studying. In some ways it is weird to get used to (not studying) and in other ways I feel like my life has been handed back to me!

All of this is NOT to say that I'm not glad I did it - I am - it just took longer than I had anticipated and was super hard - but I did learn quite a bit, which of course is the goal so...I accomplished what I set out to do. Now, onto the next chapter...whatever that will be!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! All of your hard work will pay off. It sounds like you have done very well in all of your classes and that is impressive. Hopefully resulting in a lot of good opportunities! Can't wait to come out for graduation!